Monday, December 19, 2016

e9 Quarter 2 Reflection

My Strengths

    With this semester, I think that most of my strengths were in the graphic design area. For me, I felt like it was something that I've always wanted to try and when I had the opportunity to, I think I caught on pretty well. Over all, though, I think that I managed my time well with all of my projects and did an alright job with most of them. For the SketchUp project in animation, though, I think this seemed to be my favorite one and I think that I was successful in creating my house in the end.

Improvement

    I honestly think that with improvement, I could try to do a lot better and learn more with animation. For this quarter, we had to do a bit of it, and I think I struggled in that area the most. I had a many difficulties, but I had help so it turned out alright in the end anyway.

What I Loved Most

    I think that this semester was alright and I learned a lot from this class. What I loved the most about this semester, though, was the SketchUp house that we had to create for a project in animation/web design. I had used SketchUp before in middle school and it seemed to be a fun project to create. The outcome of the house was really cool and I think that's what I liked most about it.

What I Would Change

    From all of my projects, I think that there's a lot I would change with each of them. I would try to take my time and ask more questions whenever I need help.

Overall Take-Away

    I learned a lot this semester in e9. I think that the most important thing that I learned about this program is that it takes a lot of effort and time to be successful in what you're aiming for, and that it's not easy at first, but learning along the way can extremely help. I also learned that I'm probably not the best person with animation, but it was still cool to create those projects.

Final Thoughts/Goal

    With all that I've gotten to do and learn in e9, I think that my overall goal is to better myself in the areas that I'm struggling in. Even though I won't be in e9 next semester, I think that with whatever time I can take, I'd like to try to improve myself with those specific struggles, just so I can learn more about it all. My final thought about e9 is that it's a great 21st Century program and it has a lot of areas for a variety of people that can enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment