Monday, December 19, 2016

Dreamweaver Website Project

Process


         This week in e9, we started with our finals project. We each made a website on Dreamweaver and watched along with videos. When I first started, I set one up with my name. I then began to change some of the words that were already there, such as my name, links, and my "introduction" paragraph. I added some of my projects from the past such as the bouncing ball project. Through the videos, we were able to learn a little bit about coding and HTML, but there wasn't much we did with it. Then, I started to add color to my website, using purples and yellows. I also got to change the fonts of all the text I had. With making the link colors, I had to go into the coding part of it and add those different colors for the link, such as hovering, accessed, and others. After, I took a screenshot of both of my pages.



What I Learned

   From this project, I learned a lot. I first learned what Dreamweaver was and how many people can use it to create all sorts of websites. Also, as I said in the process paragraph, I learned a little bit of coding for websites. To me, it's still a bit confusing, but helpful nonetheless. I learned how to set up links in websites and a lot more.

What I Would Do Differently

  If I could do this project again, I'd definitely change my colors. Also, I'd change the fonts and really just a lot of what I did. Overall, my website didn't turn out too bad. I think it was an interesting project to do and definitely educated me about website creating.



No comments:

Post a Comment