Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Thinking About Color

    
     
     My favorite color is red. Red has a sense of fiery characteristics and it can be passionate as well. It also can be extremely bold and I like that about it. Memories I associate with this color are usually ones that make me feel truly confident. Red is a color I've always admired considering it also can represent danger and blood. But I see it the opposite. I think it's more of an outgoing kind of color. It's a bright and warm color. In its color scheme, there's red-violet, red, and red-orange. I've seen this color many, many times on products and buildings and it really catches the eye.



        I think my least favorite color is navy. It's a cool toned, dark blue. It's a bit more specific but it's just not my favorite. I don't necessarily have any bad memories with this particular color, but I just don't have any good feelings towards it. But with this color, it gives me a sad, depressing vibe and I think I like more colors that seem to give me confidence and happiness. It is a pretty dark, glum color, really. I think it's a bit less bold than red and it doesn't stand out too much. So with that, the color navy just isn't my favorite color. 

No comments:

Post a Comment