Friday, October 7, 2016

Handwriting & Name Logo Projects

     For e9, one of our projects was a name logo on Adobe Illustrator. Each of used the rectangle tool to create our first name. Since I created my nickname, Elly, using the rectangle tool was quite easy because there were no curves and such. It did take a bit time to make sure the rectangles were all mostly the same width and height. I added a sort of chalkboard effect/look onto my name and I think that's what I like best about the outcome. After that, I made several long rectangles for the background. The rectangles were in an ombre effect as I blended the colors and rectangles together. With this design, I think it turned out pretty cool.
     The other project our class did was a handwriting name project. First, we had to write our full name on the top. Then, under that, we wrote ten adjectives that described us. I chose the adjectives: creative, artistic, open-minded, loving, sympathetic, fun, educated, adventurous, determined, and straightforward. After that, each of us had to pick three fonts that described us and write our name in those fonts. The first one I wrote with my name was a flowy and bubbly font. This one was my favorite one. The next one was just my own cursive. My letters are quite clear rather than messy and I think that adds to my character. The last one I did was just a simple, tall, and straight font. Though it was really easy and simple, I think it fits me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment